Successfully managing your career and parenting
Managing a career and family can be challenging when it comes to being a working mom or dad.
There are lots of responsibilities of both that pull you in opposite directions. This can put a strain on you and your children.
Join Rochel Marie Lawson as she chats with Pauliana Lara on how to successfully maintain your career and be the best parent that you can be. Pauliana Lara is an attorney that represents Fortune 500 companies.
In this episode, you will learn:
- When its time to change your mindset
- How to set boundaries with home and work
- The most important thing you can do for yourself
- Why it’s essential to be the example
- The importance of daily conversation with your children
- How to let go of shame and guilt