In part 2 of this conversation with Elizabeth Murray and Rochel Marie Lawson, the conversation starts with Elizabeth explaining how she has come up with the practices that lead to living a life in full bloom. A life in full bloom is where we find our meaning and purpose by using our gifts and passions to contribute.
- We all experience all 4 pathways in our lifetime.
- You can choose the pathway with anything that you are drawn to. It is what you should practice
- Each of one us is experiencing different seasons.
- We have all been pruned differently.
- We can always choose happiness
- Be purposeful in our life means we have to contribute. The sense of accomplishment is not what you acquire but what you contribute
- Choose meaningful contributions over materialism/consumerism
- Create a life with purpose, meaning, and balance
- Life mapping – Finding your north star
- Look at what you love
- Look at your gifts
- Look at what you think the world needs
- A lot of people’s sources of happiness are external sources.
- Happiness is connecting with yourself, nature and others.
- Learn to celebrate your accomplishments – the big and little ones.
- Look outside the window and see something of beauty and feel that beauty within yourself.
Twitter: twitter.com/rochelelawson/You could be the next guest on The Blissful Living Show! Send your applications right here: bit.ly/3HszJop