We all have a mission in life whether we realize it or not.
Our mission in life has nothing to do with being a good mission or a bad mission, it’s just the mission that the Divine has bestowed upon us prior to us being born.
When you learn to love unfiltered then you will be able to truly embrace your mission in life.
Join Rochel Marie Lawson, as she has a beautiful conversation with Michael Murphy about Living In Color: A Love Story, in Sickness and in Health.
Here’s what to expect in this episode
- What are the 6 areas of life
- How writing out intentions for life can change each area of your life
- Where your superpower truly resides
- The importance of turning “love” into action instead of a thing
- How to shift your consciousness
- The first thing you should do if diagnosed with a “scary” medical condition
- How consciousness can be used to influence the world in a positive way
- The story behind Living in Color, A Love Story in Sickness and in Health
You could be the next guest on The Blissful Living Show! Send your applications right here: bit.ly/3HszJop